ACNE CONTROL OR SEASONAL BREAKOUT TREATMENT FOR THE FACE, BACK, OR CHEST
Deep cleansing and oxygenating facial cleansing, descaling and moisturizing for acne control with professional products with healing probiotics and includes progressive peeling with Mandelic Acid and Vitamin C.
The acne control treatment with probiotics is aimed at:
- Control sebum production.
- Reduce the proliferation of the P. Acnes bacteria.
- Exfoliate and increase cell turnover.
- Dissolve cellular debris build-up on the skin's surface to prevent pore clogging.
- Strengthen the protective function of the skin, and protect it from UV rays and other inflammation triggers.
- Sanitize the skin.
- Soothe and hydrate the skin.
- Lighten spots and restore scars on the skin.
- For acne control treatment, 3 continuous sessions (1 every 10 or 15 days) are recommended and then a monthly maintenance session if required.
- For best results, the client should treat the skin at home with the appropriate hygiene products and healing serums for their skin type. As well as the daily use of sun protection for the day. Improve your daily water intake, and observe a balanced diet free of high fat and sugar content.
1.5- 2 hours. In the case of severe acne, the time may vary according to the number of extractions.
APPLIED PRODUCTS (NUMBER OF PRODUCTS: 14)
- Purifying Cleanser Gel (Deep cleansing gel with fermented probiotics.)
- Dermascrub (+ Glicocell 12%).
- Vaseline (protector of fragile areas).
- Mandelic Acid (Acne for blemishes and acne lesions).
- Neutralizer (acid neutralizer).
- Anti-impurities Complex (antibacterial solution for acne lesions).
- Clarifying Serum (healing serum with probiotics).
- Epifactor (cell regenerator).
- Purifying mask by vita olive (hydrating hydroplastic mask).
- Normalizing lotion (Toner).
- Clarifying Serum (Second Pass).
- Epifactor (Second pass).
- Coplacen Serum (Moisturizing Gel).
PROFESSIONAL EQUIPMENT USED
- Facial Robot.
- High frequency.
- Ultrasound scrubber.