The most common conditions that concern our clients are:
- Dryness, itching, contact dermatitis, allergic reaction due to excessive use of face masks for the protection of the COVID-19 virus.
- Hyperpigmentation or spots on the skin.
- Enlarged pores.
- Telangiectasias or dilated blood vessels.
- Hyperkeratinization or accumulation of dead cells in the surface layer of the skin.
- Dull, asphyxiated, or actinic skin damaged by free radicals.
- Sagging and crepe skin.
- Pronounced lines and wrinkles.
- Dry, dehydrated skin with high levels of transepidermal water loss.
- Fine, mature skin, accelerated aging.
- Loss of volume, marionette lines, nasolabial folds, crow's feet, and loss of definition of the mandibular arch line.
- Excess oil production, active acne and acne scars.
- Darkened skin in intimate areas.
- Eye bags.
- Uneven skin texture.
- Warts and skin tags.
For all of these conditions, at D-CLINIK, we offer progressive corrective treatments that help us to treat, improve, and strengthen the health of the skin, restoring and restructuring the youthful appearance, which translates into a state of both internal and external well-being of our clients.