Dermaplaning is the favorite treatment in the entertainment industry, among models and actresses.
- Dermaplaning is a non-invasive cosmetic procedure that involves the controlled mechanical removal of cells from the most superficial layers of the skin.
- A surgical scalpel is used to gently scrape away the top layer of dead skin cells to reveal a smoother and brighter complexion.
- As a result of this exfoliation, cell regeneration and increased collagen production occurs.
- Sessions are painless and no recovery is needed.
- May cause slight redness or skin tightness.
- You can return to normal activity immediately, just use sunscreen after the session.
- It can be performed from the age of 20 with no age limit for both men and women.
- The younger the patient is, its effect is preventive and the results will be less noticeable than an older patient.
Benefits of Dermaplaning
- Removes layers of dead skin cells to reveal luminous skin.
- Hair removal (baby hair, peach fuzz, lanugo).
- Enhances the penetration of active ingredients into the skin.
- Reduces the appearance of scars.
- Refines the epidermis.
- Can be done on skin with Rosacea.
- Can be done on all Fitzpatricks.
- Skin is left smooth and even and make-up glides on smoothly .
- For all skin types except acneic skin.
- Excellent for clients with noticeable hair on the mustache or other facial area, who do not want to undergo laser or waxing.
- Photoaging (actinic damage).
- Acne sequelae.
- Superficial dyschromias or hyperpigmentation.
- Fine wrinkles.
- Can be done on rosacea.
- It is a great treatment for pregnant or breastfeeding women who want exfoliation without the risk of absorbing chemicals into their bloodstream that could harm the baby.
- Treatment results in refined, smooth, and luminous looking skin.