MICRONEEDLING (DERMA PEN)
Microneedling treatment is a cosmetic procedure that involves the use of a microneedling device that induces fibroblast collagen production through fractional delivery of the device's needles into the epidermis and dermis. These micro-punctures in the skin (controlled damage), stimulate the body's innate ability to regenerate and repair the skin through the physiology of autogenous collagen induction.
BENEFITS OF THE MICRONEEDLING PROCEDURE
- It is a safe technique that triggers skin regeneration, avoiding invasive methods.
- It greatly increases and stimulates collagen production due to the detonation of the skin's natural self-repair mechanism.
- The absorption of the serums or active ingredients of the products applied to the skin is increased by 3000 times when applied during and after needle penetration. Increased trans-epidermal penetration of active ingredients through micro-needling.
- Results are visible from the first session, being superior to those achieved with chemical peels, fractional lasers, microdermabrasion, or photo rejuvenation due to the stimulation of the structures that support and smooth the skin.
- Stimulates angiogenesis by triggering endothelial growth factors. The growth of new capillaries increases the blood supply to the area which helps to create healthier existing skin and it also provides a healthy foundation for new skin.
- Because the process involves no heat, no thermal energy, no chemicals, or unnecessary trauma, the skin can heal quickly with almost zero downtime.
Microneedling treatment is not affected by skin type as it does not depend on skin color to convert light into heat. Also, it maintains the integrity of the epidermis which does not lead to a thin epidermis.
- Attenuation of enlarged pores.
- Attenuation and even disappearance of burn scars.
- Attenuation of hyperpigmentation or uneven skin tone.
- Attenuation of wrinkles.
- Combats and improves skin flaccidity.
- Fills in furrows and gives a smooth texture to the skin.
- Attenuation and concealment of stretch marks.
- Facial rejuvenation.
- For hair loss.