Morpheus8 is a modular radiofrequency fractional solution device for minimally invasive subdermal adipose tissue remodeling (SARD) designed to remodel collagen and coagulate adipose tissue. This interchangeable portfolio of microneedle tips, with different pin configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin), provides physicians with a modular solution to deliver customizable full body and facial fractional treatments.
- Morpheus8 offers the deepest fractionated treatments available, penetrating subdermal tissue up to 8 mm (7 mm + 1 mm thermal profile).
- Dual handpieces allow for greater treatment functionality: Morpheus8 for smaller treatment areas and Morpheus8 Body for larger, deeper tissue treatments.
- Four fractional tips with different microneedle configurations (Prime 12 pin, Resurfacing 24 pin, Morpheus8 24 pin and Body 40 pin) deliver clinically proven RF energy at multiple treatment depths (0.5 mm - 7 mm).
- Equipped with RF technology in "Burst" mode, Morpheus8 Body automatically delivers bipolar RF energy to multi-level treatment depths in a single cycle. The ability to target tissue sequentially at three levels, in millisecond intervals, allows for a significant reduction in treatment times, minimizes skin injury, increases treatment uniformity, and allows for customized fractionated full body procedures.
- Safe skin types up to and including IV with little risk of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) that is common with other rejuvenation methods.
CAN BE USED FOR:
- Small facial and hard-to-reach soft tissue areas.
- Large body areas.
It is the first and only FDA approved technology to provide 8mm deep subdermal adipose tissue remodeling. With a unique large surface area tip consisting of an array of 40 thin gold-coated microneedles and a 7 mm thermal profile + an additional 1 mm heat profile, Morpheus8 Corporal can be programmed to rapidly treat large areas of tissue at the deepest RF levels available.
Equipped with Burst Mode RF technology, Morpheus8 Corporal automatically deploys bipolar RF energy at multi-level treatment depths in a single cycle. The ability to target tissue sequentially at three levels, in millisecond intervals, allows for a significant reduction in treatment times, minimizes skin lesions, increases treatment uniformity, and enables customized full-body fractionated procedures.