PLATELET RICH PLASMA (PRP)
Platelet-rich plasma treatment consists of the intradermal application of growth factors contained in platelets. These platelets are obtained from the centrifugation of a sample of the patient's own blood.
Biostimulation with platelet-rich plasma slows down the skin's aging process. It activates cell regeneration, which results in a better quality of skin, more luminous and lush, with better texture, less flaccidity, and fewer wrinkles.
It increases collagen, a protein that boosts cell regeneration and promotes the repair of blemishes, marks and scars, expression lines, among others.
In fact, collagen is well known to prevent and slow down the appearance of wrinkles.
- It fights cellulite, one of the concerns of many women: Thanks to the tissue regeneration and increased blood supply provided by PRP treatment, you can see this condition greatly diminished.
- Eliminates skin flaccidity: Platelet-rich plasma can help tone your muscles and regain the firmness you have lost over the years.
- It promotes the production of elastin: A substance indicated to preserve skin elasticity and reduce the appearance of creases. Thus, it can be ideal for faces that have lost tone.
- Stimulates hair growth: Did you know that if applied to the scalp, you can see increased hair growth? It can be ideal for cases of alopecia or for times when your hair may fall out a lot (stress, autumn, etc.). You will notice strong, shiny hair growth with a healthier color.
- It is an excellent treatment to prevent the appearance of skin alterations that appear with age. In fact, these substances help to delay skin aging.
In our range of PRP treatments you will find: