Radiofrequency is a non-invasive aesthetic treatment with no side effects and no recovery time. It is also known as the non-surgical facelift. The main objective of this technology is to restore the surface of the epidermis, fixing the tissues to reduce the appearance of wrinkles. It is a technology that is used by producing controlled heating of the dermis and subcutaneous tissue and preserving the epidermis from thermal damage.
With radiofrequency therapy, we generate a thermal activity close to the collagen fibers, which have a protein structure consisting of three chains that are assembled as a triple spiral forming a fiber. This fiber denatures and contracts resulting in a lifting effect.
Effects of radiofrequency:
It produces a localized heating of the tissues stimulating the contraction of collagen that tightens the skin (lifting effect) immediately producing a lifting effect from the first session.
- Increases the formation of new collagen due to the stimulation of fibroblasts.
- Produces a lymphatic drainage, which will reduce liquids and toxins present in the adipocytes of the affected cellulite tissue.
- Increased blood circulation in the area providing more oxygen, proteins, and defenses.
- It is achieved once fat cells release their fatty acids, thus producing a reduction of the fat layer, increasing the stimulation of the lymphatic and arteriovenous system.
- It improves cellular metabolism, increases vascularization, and decreases the appearance of cellulite.
- Radiofrequency therapy sessions are ideal for those who have sagging skin on the face and neck and do not want or do not think they are old enough for surgery.
- To reduce flaccidity in the inner arms, muscles, abdomen, and buttocks.
- To combat cellulite, stretch marks, wrinkles, and expression lines.
- To give firmness to the skin in general.
- To improve and correct skin texture, flaccidity, volume, bags, and dark circles under the eyes.
- To reshape body contours.
- After a facelift to accelerate the recovery process.
- It is one of the best treatments for flaccidity.
- Cellulite and false cellulite (the one accompanied by flaccidity).
- For scars.